Mind Odyssey is a professional practice offering customised services in the areas of: Executive Coaching, Career Counselling, Nature-Based Coaching®, Group Coaching, Organizational Change Consulting, Leadership Training & Facilitation. We are a Singapore-based company serving the Southeast Asia region (including: Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia).
We have experience serving clients in multiple sectors: Consumer Businesses (Airlines, Hotels, Hospitality, Food & Beverage), Creative Industries (Technology, Media, Design, Advertising), Financial Services (Investment Banking, Insurance, Retail Banking, Global Payments companies), Professional Services (Legal, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Talent).
Executive Coach l Career Counsellor l Leadership Facilitator:
John Holden – John has over 18 years of international management, executive coaching, consulting, leadership training and facilitation experience in the Investment Banking, Aviation, Travel, Sales Consulting industries. He has a diverse background and broad professional experiences having lived and worked in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Maldives, United Kingdom.
- INSEAD: Master Degree (MA), Consulting and Coaching for Change, with Distinction
- International Coach Academy (ICA): Certified Coach Training Program
- University of Massachusetts Medical School: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Course
- The Myers-Briggs Company: Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Practitioner
- HOGAN: Certified Hogan Assessment Systems Practitioner
- The Kets De Vries Institute (KDVI) Development Tools
- Career Anchors Assessment
- Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360), by Marshall Goldsmith: Certified Practitioner
- American Psychological Association (APA), Affiliate Member
- International Coach Federation (ICF), Member
- Institute of Coaching (IOC), McLean/Harvard Medical School, Affiliate Member
- Family Firm Institute (FFI), Member