Mind Odyssey is a professional practice offering customised services in the areas of: Executive Coaching, Career Coaching, Nature-Based Coaching®, Group Coaching, Organisational Change Consulting, Leadership Training & Facilitation. We are a Singapore-based company serving the Southeast Asia region (including: Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia).
We have experience serving clients in multiple sectors: Consumer Businesses (Airlines, Hotels, Hospitality, Food & Beverage), Creative Industries (Technology, Media, Design, Advertising), Financial Services (Investment Banking, Insurance, Retail Banking, Global Payments companies), Pharmaceutical, Professional Services (Legal, Academia, Medical, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Talent), and Real Estate Services.
Executive Coach l Career Coach l Leadership Facilitator:
John Holden – John has 20 years of international management, executive coaching, consulting, leadership training and facilitation experience in the Investment Banking, Aviation, Travel, Sales Consulting industries. He has a diverse background and broad professional experiences having lived and worked in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Maldives, United Kingdom.
- INSEAD: Master Degree (MA), Consulting and Coaching for Change, with Distinction (Featured on INSEAD YouTube Channel)
- International Coach Academy (ICA): Certified Professional Coach (CPC), coach training at ICF PCC level
- Mindful Ecotherapy Center: Mindfulness-Based Ecotherapy Certification Course
- University of Massachusetts Medical School: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Course – 12 weeks
- The Myers-Briggs Company: Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Practitioner
- HOGAN: Certified Hogan Assessment Systems Practitioner
- The Kets De Vries Institute (KDVI) Development Tools
- Career Anchors Assessment
- Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360), by Marshall Goldsmith: Certified Practitioner