Executive Coaching for the Academic Profession
Are you a Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Lecturer, Lecturer, Associate Lecturer, Research Fellow in academia looking for help in the following areas?
- Feeling overwhelmed, stressed, anxious
- Searching for purpose and meaning in your academic career, life, relationships
- Finding the balance between teaching, research, administration, and personal life
- Preparing and managing your tenure-track application journey
- Seeking to change or cope with circumstances such as a workplace issue or a challenging relationship
- Feeling stuck or ineffective
- Experiencing difficulty in expressing or asserting yourself
- Failing to meet goals- such as academic career goals, life goals, relationship goals
- Issues with confidence or self-esteem
- In need of better social or communication skills
Schedule an Initial Call (no charge) below to learn more on our coaching programs aimed at helping clients in academia make changes that could lead to more fulfilling, effective careers and lives.
Our unique individually customised coaching programs are grounded in over 18 years of international management, executive coaching, consulting, leadership training and facilitation experiences with world-leading companies – combined with clinical psychodynamic-systemic approach.
Schedule Initial Consultation Call Now (no charge)