We are a professional practice offering customised services in the areas of: Executive Coaching, Business Consulting, Career Advisory, Life Coaching, Nature-Based Coaching®, Team/Group Coaching, Leadership Training & Facilitation.
John Holden – Founder, Executive Coach, Business Consultant
John has 20+ years of diverse, cross-cultural international management experience in the Coaching & Consulting, IT/Software, Financial Services, Travel, Leadership Training industries. He has 7+ years of Executive Coaching, Business Consulting, Training facilitation experiences in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, UAE, South Asia.
- INSEAD: Master Degree, Clinical Organizational Psychology – Consulting and Coaching for Change, with Distinction
- International Coach Academy (ICA): Certified Professional Coach (CPC), coach training at ICF PCC level
- International Coaching Federation (ICF): Associate Certified Coach ACC
- Pacifica Graduate Institute: Certificate course in Ecopsychology
- The Myers-Briggs Company: Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Practitioner
- HOGAN: Certified Hogan Assessment Systems Practitioner
- The Kets De Vries Institute (KDVI) Development Tools
- Career Anchors Assessment
- Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360), by Marshall Goldsmith: Certified Practitioner
- American Psychological Association (APA), Associate Member
- International Coach Federation (ICF), Associate Certified Coach ACC
- Institute of Coaching (IOC), McLean/Harvard Medical School, Affiliate Member
- Family Firm Institute (FFI), Member